Strawberry Mint Wine Spritz
- 4 Strawberries- muddled
- 1 tbsp fresh mint- muddled
- 2 oz Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 oz Vodka
- .5 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Agave
- Splash of soda Water
- Place strawberries and fresh mint into a cocktail mixer, use a cocktail hammer to muddle the strawberries and mint.
- Add in sauvignon blanc, vodka, lemon juice, agave and ice.
- Place the lid on top and shake for 30 seconds.
- Using a strainer, pour the liquid and muddled mint and strawberries over fresh ice, top with a splash of soda water and garnish with mint.