Baked Brie with Apples, Honey & Toasted Bread
- 8 oz wheel of brie cheese
- 2 apples- thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup toasted pecans
- 1 baguette- sliced and toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place brie onto a parchment lined baking sheet and put in the oven for 12 minutes until soft and beginning to bubble out the sides.
- Meanwhile thinly slice the apples and place into a mixing bowl with lemon juice, brown sugar, cardamom and cinnamon, mix well to coat all slices.
- Heat a large pan to medium/high heat, add butter- once melted, add in the seasoned apple slices.
- Cook for 8 minutes until soft and browned.
- Drizzle honey all over the top of the cooked apples, mix and take off the heat.
- Pour half the apple mixed onto a large plate, position the hot gooey brie over the top and pour the other half of cooked apples over the brie.
- Top with toasted pecans and serve with a sliced and toasted baguette and enjoy while hot.