Rosemary Garlic Roasted Chicken
- 3 whole chicken legs
- 1 tsp rosemary- finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic- minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken.
- Using your fingers, separate the skin from the meat and place finely chopped rosemary and minced garlic amongst the chicken.
- Rub olive oil over the chicken skin, season with salt and pepper and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and salad.