A watermelon remix on the classic mimosa.
- 1 small watermelon, peeled and cubed (yields about 6 cups)
- juice of 2 small limes
- a pinch of agave nectar (optional)
- 1 bottle Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco, chilled
- garnish with lime slices
- Purée watermelon cubes in a blender until smooth, and strain using a fine-mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
- Mix in the lime juice and, if desired, the agave nectar.
- Pour mixture into a large pitcher.
- Add Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco.
- Stir with wooden spoon to mix, and pour into glasses garnished with fresh lime slices.