Spiced Apple Sangria
Fall in love with our autumn inspired sangria.
Ingredients & Tools
- 1 ¼ part apple juice
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- sprinkle of nutmeg
- 3 parts Cupcake Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- ¾ parts green apple flavored vodka
- 1 large apple
- club soda
- Combine apple juice and spices in a small pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Lower the flame slightly and cook for about 10 minutes.
- In a pitcher, add the apple juice mixture to Cupcake Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc and vodka.
- Core and slice the apple thinly, and add to pitcher.
- Add club soda as desired and stir well.