Southern Peach Sangria
Southern charm with a sweet peach.
Ingredients & Tools
- 2 to 3 white peaches, sliced
- ¾ part peach or apricot brandy
- 3 parts Cupcake Vineyards Moscato d’Asti, chilled
- 4 ¼ parts peach seltzer water, chilled
- In a pitcher place ¾ of the sliced peaches (saving some for garnish) and brandy and lightly muddle.
- Add Cupcake Vineyards Moscato d’Asti and seltzer water.
- Stir with wooden spoon to mix.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and top with a couple of fresh peach slices.