Pumpkin Mulled Wine
A pumpkin patch on a fall day–it's autumn in a glass.
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 whole nutmegs, crushed
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 bottle Cupcake Vineyards Pinot Noir
- Combine pumpkin, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar with 1 cup of water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer for about 45 minutes to allow flavors to blend, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool to room temperature, add Cupcake Vineyards Pinot Noir and refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve and re-warm over low heat before serving.