Pumpkin Mulled Wine
A pumpkin patch on a fall day–it's autumn in a glass.
- ¾ part canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 whole nutmegs, crushed
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 parts Cupcake Vineyards Pinot Noir
- Combine pumpkin, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar with 1 cup of water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until pumpkin is tender, around 45 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature, add Cupcake Vineyards Pinot Noir and refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve and re-warm over low heat before serving.