Prosecco with Stacked Egg Sandwich
- 1 slice bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 english muffin
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- *ingredients per sandwich
- Heat a nonstick pan to medium/high heat and add the bacon. Cook for about 3 minutes on one side then flip to continue cooking for another 2 minutes on the other side. Once browned and crispy, transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate and allow to cool.
- Pour out most of the bacon fat, leaving just a small amount to coat the bottom of the pan. Crack an egg and cook over medium/low heat for 3-4 minutes until the clear part turns white and the yolk is soft.
- Toast the english muffin, add the slice of cheddar cheese to the toasted bread immediately after taking out of the toaster so the cheese can melt a bit. Add the bacon, cooked egg, and sliced avocado.