Parmesan Roasted Squash
Squash the idea of boring veggies and cook up a perfect pairing to our Cupcake Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc.
- 2 small squash (we used acorn)
- fresh thyme & dried oregano
- salt & pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- serve with Cupcake Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut your squash lengthwise and seed. Trim the bottom to lie flat on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Season with salt & pepper and dried herbs.
- Divide heavy cream evenly on all pieces. Bake for around 35-40 minutes, until tender.
- Remove pan and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for additional 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden.
- Drizzle with olive oil before serving with Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc.
- Enjoy with Cupcake Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc.