Maple Pecan Brie
Nothing beats savory and sweet–your cheese board will never be the same.
Ingredients & Tools
- 1 round brie cheese
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- blackberries and rosemary for garnish
- Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place brie on small baking sheet & bake for approx. 15 min. until soft.
- Remove and let cool.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the maple syrup, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir until sugar dissolves, then stir in the pecans.
- Pour over brie, garnish with rosemary and blackberries.
- Serve immediately with Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet.