Sweet and spice with everything nice–our Moscow Fizz will keep the winter blues far, far away.
- 2 parts water
- 2 parts sugar
- 2 bunches fresh sage leaves chopped, or one bundle of dried sage
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 bottle of Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco
- In a saucepan bring water and sugar to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. This will create your simple syrup.
- Once the simple syrup reaches a boil remove it from the heat and stir in the sage and ginger.
- Cover, and let the syrup steep until it’s completely cooled to room temperature (about 2-3 hours).
- To assemble the cocktail, simply pour an ounce or two of the syrup into a champagne flute depending on how sweet you like it, and top with Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco.
- Garnish with sage.