Apple Cider Mimosa + Pumpkin Spice Waffles
The perfect pairing to start the day–brunch without Cupcake Vineyards is just breakfast.
- ½ part Apple cider
- 2 mini bottles Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- 3 eggs
- 1 ⅓ cup milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Cupcake Vineyards Apple Cider Mimosas:
- Pour apple cider in champagne flute and top off glass with Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco.
- Pumpkin Spice Waffles:
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin spice seasoning.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and add the milk, maple syrup and melted butter.
- Combine dry and wet mixtures.
- Pour batter onto pre-heated waffle iron.
- Cook approximately 3 minutes.